I am delighted to be completing my Liebster nomination as given to me by the lovely Lisa of cuddles and contouring. I received the nomination on my first few weeks into blogging and honestly i said ‘yes and then kinda went oopps what have i said yes to sure I’ve no idea what I have to do or anything’. But I am so glad I accepted I’ve chatted with lovely people made great contacts, picked up brill tips and I’m so hooked on reading all the different blogs. SO to start with i have answered the Lisa’s questions, make sure to pop over to Lisa’s blog cuddles and contouring it’s a great mix of make-up, life and mother hood;
My answers to Cuddles and Contouring questions
Next part now is for the blogs I’ve nominated, who are as follows ;
Bloggers the rules are pretty simple;
My 11 questions to my nominees
- Why did you decide to get into blogging?
- Have you any tattoos or would you like to get any?
- Name three things we’d find if we looked in your handbag right now . . .
- Which spice girl are you?
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- What’s the last thing you do before going to bed?
- What book did you find of interest in the last six months?
- What item of clothing can you not live without?
- Can you leave Penny’s empty handed ever?
- Do you know who marshall, rocky, chase and skye are?
- What’s your top tip for blogging?
Have fun with this all together my nomination took me a few weeks as there was many a night where I would get into chatting to a nominee or I’d start reading their blogs. I’ve even notice as I was adding the links to my post that some blogs have gotten alot more followers well done 🙂 All in all the Liebster was great fun and a great way of networking and learning about blogging. Thank you to all who agreed and to those who also got back to me we messages of regret having done the nomination already. I look forward to reading all my nominees reply’s x